Okay,
Some actual family updates:
I was "discharged" from Grabill Bank. My staff didn't meet sales goals, and we'll leave it at that. You know, "Good company to work for, but it just wasn't a good job fit." (Don't burn any bridges, Bill. Don't do it.) I am going to search for part time work at a computer or networking company, and switch to full time at school. Again. This is like deja vu of how our marriage started. I may set a record for most credit hours in undergraduate schooling. At least I can now say what I want to be when I grow up.
Now I just have to grow up.
Ana had no cavities at the dentist today. This is a very big deal, considering how she started life, for those of you who know. She has had some other big changes, and it is amazing to see how she is maturing right before our eyes.
Kennedy pooped all up and down her front and back yesterday. I threw away her one-sey (is that how you spell it?) and then gave her a bath. She screamed the entire time, like a horror movie condensed to fifteen minutes of highlights.
Benadryl has an amazing affect on babies. When it was time for her afternoon nap she was laying on the floor face first, waiting to be taken up to her crib. That was a first.
Stacey, my wonderful, sweet, and loving wife, is taking on full time work at her job. Everybody call her and tell her what a wonderful wife she is and that I don't deserve her. Please, I need help, because I forgot to tell her and I need help. Did I mention that I need help with this?
Okay, anything else to mention? I hope that is all for a while. Time to tackle my C++ project. Uggh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment