Okay. No real topic actually. Just thought the title sounded fun.
Wouldn't it be cool to get clean pores from a blog though? Like, what other fun things would it be fun for blogging to do for us? (I actually said, Like, you know. I typed it out. Wow)
Wouldn't it be fun to get a back massage from your favorite blog? Relaxing, informative and just plain fun. Perhaps if it could tone and strengthen muscles, or even improve our cardiovascular health, we would all be hanging out til the wee hours of the morning getting in shape and laughing too?
Hey what am I thinking? This is America. Reading a blog takes time and reading ability. What we need is a pill that will help us lose weight, improve our strength and skin tone, remove our pimples, cure the common cold and allergies, cause us to live one hundred years longer and attract cool chicks to us. Man, where can I get one of those?
I guess I would settle for a blog that brushed my teeth for me. Yeah that would be worth it.
Okay. Its official. I need to get out more. Way too random on this post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment